In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The term ‘Legacy Animal Foundation’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
What information does Legacy Animal Foundation collect?
Legacy Animal Foundation collects and maintains certain personal information about you when you send us an e-mail or complete any of our online forms, such as when you request information from us, make a donation, subscribe to one of our online newsletters, request to become a member, sign up for mobile texts, or forward a web page, or electronic newsletter. Such information may include your name, mailing address, and e-mail address; it may also include a mobile phone number, the e-mail addresses of those to whom you forward Legacy Animal Foundation electronic content, and any other information collected in the forms. You may be asked to provide credit card information to contribute to Legacy Animal Foundation, purchase certain information or materials from Legacy Animal Foundation, or subscribe to various Legacy Animal Foundation publications.
Legacy Animal Foundation websites also collect certain other information that cannot identify you personally when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address and your domain name.
How is the information used?
Legacy Animal Foundation respects your privacy and has instituted policies intended to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
Legacy Animal Foundation may disclose your personal information when: (i) the person submitting the information authorizes us to do so; (ii) sharing the information is a necessary operation of the website (i.e. to process credit card information); or (iii) we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Legacy Animal Foundation or the website, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Legacy Animal Foundation, the website or the visitors to the website, and/or (c) prevent or mitigate harm or potential harm or damage of any type to visitors to the website or the public.
If your volunteered personal information will be used in any manner other than as stated above, such use shall be specifically posted. If you wish to update or remove your information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legacy Animal Foundation may also use your information to deliver information to you about our company and promotional material from some of our business partners, as well as for trend analysis, pattern detection, and website administration. Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our website, showing you content we think you might be interested in. Occasionally, Legacy Animal Foundation may contact visitors who have provided their personally identifiable information through the website to, among other things, donate, sign up for advocacy alerts, or take advocacy actions. Legacy Animal Foundation may also contact visitors to conduct surveys seeking feedback about their experience on the website. These surveys are used for quality assurance purposes to improve our level of customer service. The data collected may also be shared with third parties on an aggregated basis.
Legacy Animal Foundation also logs non-personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses and domain names, and aggregates them for system administration and to monitor the use of our site. We use the aggregated information to measure the number of visits to our site, the average time spent on our site, the number of pages viewed, and various other site statistics. This monitoring helps us to provide a more useful and engaging online experience to visitors to Legacy Animal Foundation websites, and helps us to improve the quality of our content.
How secure is Legacy Animal Foundation’s website?
Our website has industry standard high encryption security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Legacy Animal Foundation makes every effort to protect your online order information by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of that information by anyone other than Legacy Animal Foundation. We do not store your credit card information.
Does Legacy Animal Foundation collect information from children?
No one under the age of 18 is allowed to register on this website. Legacy Animal Foundation is committed to safeguarding our users’ online privacy and recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information, particularly that of children. Legacy Animal Foundation takes all required steps to protect the privacy and safety of children in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
Do I have control over how my information is used?
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by sending an email to us at email@example.com with your complete name, address and email address. Legacy Animal Foundation assumes no responsibility for the data collection and use practices of third parties that process online credit card transactions.
Legacy Animal Foundation
P.O. Box 92548
Southlake, Texas 76092